The overall success of your online store directly depends on how well you manage it. The tasks should be performed regularly and in time. In other words, it’s vital to make sure you stick to a management plan in order to make sure that you are ahead of competitors and do all possible to provide your customers a remarkable experience on your website.
Working schedule planned beforehand will help you to be better organized and miss out nothing. Having a plan, forces you to think through various things: from marketing to finances and competitor analysis. Not sure where to start? Check this rundown of actions you should be taking in order to monitor your PrestaShop on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. The checklist also includes links to blog posts/articles with more detailed information.
As title says, these actions should be made every day. It is tedious, we know… At least find a few minutes to have a look at them in order to be aware of what’s going on at your store.
- Read latest e-commerce news and trends
- Accumulate new ideas
- Keep an eye on the orders received
- Review your customers feedback and requests
Choose the day when the load on your store is less and see what happened throughout this week and what need to be improved:
- Check for broken links and fix them
- Track shipments, process refunds (if any) and see returnings
- Fulfill quantity for low-stock products
- Make sure that all the products have category assigned
- Hot up interest to your product by social media and blog posts
The monthly tasks should not be completed on a just in one specific day of the month, but instead need to be carefully followed during whole period.
- Optimize performance of your PrestaShop
- Make sure that all of your products have images
- Plan upcoming marketing campaigns
- Define top-sold products and loyal clients, create other types of reports
These are the task that define your general strategy and summarize your previous earnings. Try to:
- Evaluate your content and remove things you do not need any more (images not assigned to any products, unnecessary language types, outdated goods)
- Check for possibility to integrate with other sales channels
- Compare your results with competitors
- Get the summary of your sales
- Think over your pricing and if necessary change it
If you want to stay ahead of the game, make sure you are keeping a close eye on every action you take. Introduce your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly plan into your working schedule and make sure that you stick to it.
We would be happy to provide you with solutions to making sure these necessary website maintenance tasks get done with minimum efforts – https://store.emagicone.com/prestashop.html