Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.18.104.22.1681 – PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199 Support, New eBay Integration
Great news for PrestaShop users! New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just rolled out and is available for download.
The highlights of Store Manager for PrestaShop release v.188.8.131.521 can be accessed from the list below:
- Product combinations are now generated by the positions order of the attribute groups and attributes used during generation.
- “Product image caption” have been added in the list of fields for import in the Product Import Wizard.
- The possibility to export products using the product filter has been implemented in current release of Store Manager.
- Display of products in the category when selecting the “Filter by selected category” option has been accelerated.
- Reference, EAN13 and UPC are now updated via import not only in stock management, but in stock movement as well.
- PrestaShop support of 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 versions has been added and now Store Manager is compatible with these versions of the shopping cart.
- New version of eBay Integration (184.108.40.2063) has been added with the following enhancements:
- The possibility to add Tax field to product export to eBay marketplace for Germany, Switzerland and Austria has been added in current release of the addon.
- The process of mapping products has been improved and now, there is a possibility to map items by SKU.
- An issue, related to incorrect display of buttons in the ‘Map General eBay Categories’ step, after launching the add-on via the context menu has been corrected.
- Previously, when importing orders from eBay, that were created later than 14 days ago, an ‘Invalid request` has returned instead of the correct email. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- An issue related to synchronization of products with ‘End active or deleted scheduled listings if’ option with ‘Store product is disabled or Out of stock’ has been corrected.
- Previously exported products with a custom value of the ebay_id field did not display that value in the listing. Now, it is amended.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- Content update of the CMS page considering the global shop selector has been corrected in this version of Store Manager.
- When importing the meta titles and descriptions for categories for one shop and one language, data for other shops and languages is no longer cleared. Only the languages of the categories that are imported are being updated.
- The work of default category association has been fixed. When changing the default category, the product search box displays the correct one.
- An issue, related to Layered Navigation (Faceted Search) module support has been fixed.
- Carrier tax, that has been created in Store Manager, is now properly added to the total cost.
- Previously, an issue with preserving products customization occurred. Now, it is eliminated.
- Support of the priorities for the specific prices has been added in current release of the application.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop