Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.126.96.36.1999 – Prestashop 188.8.131.52 Support
Great news for PrestaShop users!
New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.184.108.40.2069 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- Store Manager is now compatible with PrestaShop 220.127.116.11.
- The release of renewed QuickBooks Integration (18.104.22.168) has been implemented.
- Now, there is a possibility to identify orders via Order Number.
- New version of QuickBooks Online Integration (22.214.171.124) has been added with fixed issue that occurred when closing QuickBooks addon during authorization on the QuickBooks Online service.
- The orders export/import to Google Spreadsheets has been implemented.
- The possibility to create an order in Store Manager when the product quantity equals 0 has been added for PrestaShop 1.6 versions.
- Displaying of the categories association to the shops has been improved.
- If product Stock Management is disabled in PrestaShop 1.6 versions, “Quantities” tab will not be displayed in a lower grid.
- Starting from current version product Features are sorted alphabetically in the Mass Feature Changer.
- The Load Settings in Import Wizard has been optimized.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- Now, the umlaut symbols in the URL key will be converted correctly.
- Earlier, an issue with saving in Google Spreadsheets when the amount of symbols in a cell exceeds 50000 occurred. It has been amended.
- The issue with the connection configuration overwriting has been amended.
- Previously, an issue with the additional changes in the Result tab of Mass Product Changer occurred. It has been resolved in this release of the software.
- The issue with the address duplicates during customers import has been fixed.
- The iconvenience with the “Best products” and “Best categories” reports display when working with Bridge type of connection has been corrected.
- An issue with the display of zero digit for some product combination-related data after importing them with “Regenerate Combinations” option enabled has been corrected.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop