Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.184.108.40.2061 – QuickBooks Online Integration Addon
Great news for PrestaShop users!
New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.220.127.116.111 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- QuickBooks Online Integration Addon has been added in current release of the application. Now, users can export PrestaShop products, customers and orders from their store to QuickBooks Online and import product from the accounting system.
- Store Manager is now compatible with PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, and users can manage their stores based on mentioned versions of shopping cart.
- Meta tags field has been added in Availability&SEO tab in the lower grid of product edit form.
- [FIELD_VALUE] macros processing has been implemented for the field “warehouse_location” at the step of product import.
- Previously, when importing .xlsm file, a window appeared, asking whether to rewrite “last_downloaded_file.csv” file. This message has been eliminated.
- When importing products, a higher priority is now given to the shop in import configuration, not the one in shop selector.
An issue, related to display of the number of products for reindex, if there are more than 9999 of them, is now corrected.
- Earlier, an issue related to carrier logo display occurred. Now, it is fixed.
- An inconvenience with importing products from .xlsx file with multiple sheets has been amended.
- An issue, related to import of new products with warehouse name and warehouse quantity data has been eliminated.
- Copy/paste of categories with more that 2 languages and shops has been set right.
- In some cases, orders have been created with missing order reference. Now, it is fixed.
- An issue with copying a category to the selected one with copying products is corrected. Now, copies of products are not associated with the category from which they were copied.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore RunningOrder Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop