Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.126.96.36.1997 – Menu Search and New Themes
Great news for the PrestaShop users!
New Store Manager v.188.8.131.527 has just been released.
We’ve continued working on the new UI: added menu search option, new themes, and made other enhancements.
Check all the updates below and download the updated Store Manager for PrestaShop!
- It is now possible to search menu items by name on the sidebar.
Start typing a word in the search bar, and matching items will be found:
- Several visual themes (color pallets) are now available. A theme is selected in the “Preferences” and saved in the store configuration details.
- The “Clear product data” feature has been extended with a new option “Clear pack product data”.
- In the “Zones/Countries/States” section, captions for sections were removed, captions for buttons were added.
- We’ve redesigned the notification bubble that appears upon the first launch of Store Manager. Now the bubble pops up at the bottom and points to the “Preferences” in the sidebar.
If the selected product is a part of a pack, this option will clear accotiations with other pack products.
- Fixed issue in the “Mass Combination Changer” when for products assigned to several shops duplicated combination attributes were displayed.
- Removed incorrect option “Upload file via FTP” from the import wizards.
- The possibility to change the option “Is Pack Product” has been removed from the “Mass Product Changer” too.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version With The New FunctionalityExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop