Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.220.127.116.111 – Product Features Import
Great news for the PrestaShop users!
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.18.104.22.1681 has just been released. It contains the enhancements in the Product Import/Export Wizard, brand new lookbook templates in the eBay Integration, and a number of improvements and fixes.
Read about all the changes below and download the updated Store Manager for PrestaShop to benefit from new opportunities!
- Now Store Manager can import not only feature values but features themselves. Also, the import/export of features with multiple values have been enhanced.
- Importing products with combinations, it’s now possible to identify specific prices by ID, reference, and EAN13/UPC codes of combinations.
- The import of attachments has been enhanced. While importing products you can add new/replace the existing attachments, import multiple attachments in one row, values separated by a delimiter.
- Specific Prices tab in the product lower grid has been extended with the Combinations column. In addition, the possibility to change the set of columns for display has been added.
- It’s now possible to use regular expressions in the XML files in the Feed Generator.
- PDF Catalog Integration v.22.214.171.124 with the brand new lookbook templates has been released.
- The updated eBay Integration v.126.96.36.1992 has been added. In the new version, issues with saving store language in the setting of the listing and filling in the data in the Shipping Details section were fixed.
Adding/replacing attachments is defined on the Import Options step of the Wizard. To add attachments to the existing ones, leave the option “Unlink product attachments before import” unchecked. For attachments to be overwritten this option must be checked.
Currently, RegEx expressions can be configured in the XML file only.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version With The New FunctionalityExtend Updates
- An issue regarding the Automated script execution task has been fixed.
- Errors occurring while creating/editing currency and displaying currencies while assigning supplier to a product in the lower grid have been eliminated.
- Earlier, after deleting an order, order payment details remained in the order payment table. This has been fixed.
- Corrected an issue with defining the TLS version while setting up a connection to the SMTP server in the Preferences.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Speed Up Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop