Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.188.8.131.5211 – PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 Support
Great news for the PrestaShop users!
New Store Manager v.220.127.116.1111 has been released.
Check all the updates below and download the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop!
- PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is now supported.
- Improved creating orders via POS. Now, upon creating an order, Store Manager inserts corresponding values into the tables “order_invoice_payment” and “order_invoice_tax” (as in the PrestaShop back office).
- For stores on PrestaShop 1.7.x, in Store Manager were updated data sets and formats for Order Invoice and Delivery Slip (to align them with the PrestaShop back office).
- Added Bridge v.7.79.
- The updated eBay Integration v.22.214.171.1246 works with the new eBay API. Also, it’s now possible to use zero value for parameter Handling Time.
- Added new QuickBooks integration v. 126.96.36.199 and USPS Shipping Management v.188.8.131.52.
- Added PDF Creator v.184.108.40.206 with new templates and some internal fixes.
- Removed banner ads from Store Manager. Also, removed the option Show banner from Preferences.
- Updated icons for the import/export drop-down options in the Products grid.
- Now, upon saving configuration for product import from XML, settings for Base Product Node are saved correctly.
- After changing the product image via the Replace Image option, thumbnail images are now created correctly.
- Fixed issue with saving the Application Data in the Preferences.
- Store Manager now correctly saves grid view settings after the reload.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version With The New FunctionalityExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop