Terms and Conditions
- after you accomplish Store Manager translation, you get bonuses from eMagicOne company (free Store Manager licenses, addons, update services or discounts depending on the percentage of translation made). Please, take into consideration, we do not pay money directly for work (in-part translation) you’ve done. In case you have translated 100% of original text, you will get Primary License of Store Manager for PrestaShop Professional Edition or its addon(s) for free.
Please note, you will get Primary License of Store Manager for PrestaShop Professional Edition and 6-months Update Service for free. It means you will be able to download the latest versions free within 6 months. After this period you need to buy Update Service if you want to update to the newest Store Manager version.
- in case you did not finish translation you will get discount on our products depending on the percentage of text processed. As an example, you translated 70% of original text into selected language. Discount, you will get, is being calculated depending on Store Manager for PrestaShop price. It costs $349 and correspondingly we should proceed with the following computation $349×0.7= $244.3
- it is allowed to translate Store Manager for PrestaShop into more than one language. Contact us and we will offer you bonuses if you select this type of translation activity
- on condition that you select the language to translate Store Manager to, but text has been partially translated (e.g 15% or 50%) and respectively you do not need to process 100% of original text (85% or 50% only), you can join other projects (e.g translate Store Manager for Magento, Store Manager for OpenCart or other applications) and attain 100% in such a way. If this variant suits you, contact us for further instructions
Read PrestaShop translation guide that provides an instruction and hints on how to proceed with Store Manager translation.
*Please note, bonuses are offered for Store Manager translation only. It means that translations of other products (e.g Mobile Assistant) is not promoted.
How to Start?
- Check whether the application has been translated to the language you selected. Locale list and percentage of translation completed is accessible in the table below.
- Familiarize yourself with requirements provided in PrestaShop translation guide
- Join the project https://crowdin.net/project/prestashop-store-manager/invite. For that you need to register at https://crowdin.net/join. In case your locale is not accessible in the list, сontact us and let us know what language project you need.
- Once you are done with translation, inform us. As soon as we accomplish verification we will inform you. Note, it can take up to 2 weeks.
- each time new Store Manager version is released and new text has been added, translation will be reduced by 10%
- having translated text and reached 100% you will get free Store Manager updates for 3 months