We are constantly working on adding new languages to the Store Manager to make your job more convenient and effective. So, you have a great opportunity to work with Store Manager for PrestaShop in your native language.
Follow the steps below to download and add translated language file.
- Step 1. Check if Store Manager is translated into your language already by visiting the site of the translation project: https://crowdin.net/project/prestashop-store-manager
- Step 2. If the language you need is available on the list, click the appropriate language flag:
- Step 3. After that, you will be redirected to the translation page of the language you have chosen. Here you can see the translation status and download the language file.
- Step 4. Click on the “download” button and save a zip-archive with a translation file. Unzip the file and copy it to the root folder of Store Manager for PrestaShop on your computer. You can find it by this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMagicOne\Store Manager for PrestaShop
- Step 5. Restart Store Manager for PrestaShop application.
- Step 6. In Store Manager, navigate to Menu > Preferences > Localization. Find the language you want to add and click the “Download and install language package” button.
100% progress means that the translation process is completed. Pay attention to the red color strip in the progress section. It means that the text was not approved by the moderator and may contain some mistakes. The green color of the strip signifies that the text was approved by the moderator and is ready for download.
You can also contribute to the translation of Store Manager for PrestaShop. If you find any mistakes in the translation, sign up to Store Manager for PrestaShop Translation Project and suggest your variant of the translation.
If you have any suggestions on Store Manager for PrestaShop translation, you’re welcome to contact our Support Team.
How to Enable Additional Language in Store Manager
Find out how to download language package for Store Manager and activate any language for clear and convenient use. Read More…
How to Import Multi-Lingual Product Details to PrestaShop
Set import file with products information in multiple languages. Widen your clientele by making your store multi-lingual. Read More…