PrestaShop stock availability text displayed at the product page works as an immediate notification for customers. In-stock text reports that there is sufficient amount of products and customers are welcome to order them immediately, whereas stock-out text may inform clients when this or that item will appear if it is out of stock.
Product stock varies and respectively there is always the necessity to update PrestaShop stock availability text, set custom values or apply the ones, supplier provided. Having abundance of products to be updated, you will find convenient doing it in bulk. Below in this article you can find extended instructions on how to bulk change availability text via Store Manager for PrestaShop.
Method #1: Update Stock AvailabilityText via Mass Product Changer
Bulk updates of any PrestaShop product detail can be fulfilled via Mass Product Changer. Availability text is modified via ‘Available Now’ and ‘Available Later’ fields. Update takes the following steps.
- Select items you need to reset PrestaShop stock availability text for and open Mass Product Changer.
- Access Advanced Modifier tab, that keeps ‘Available Now’ and ‘Available Later’ fields.
- Available Now field stands for PrestaShop in-stock text.
- Available Later stands for back-ordered text. It displays at product and category page if out-of-stock products can be backordered.
- Input desired value in the field or both fields, check box for field to be updated and confirm modification.
Method #2: Stock Availability Text Update Through Import
Receiving data feeds with some custom stock availability from suppliers you will find it handy to transfer info to database via import. Import facility of Store Manager helps you fulfil the task flawlessly.
PrestaShop stock availability text must be specified in the import file for necessary products. On condition that you want to update in-stock and back-ordered text only, it will work if you have product identifier and these notifications in the feed.
Append data from the file via import wizard, as this article outlines – PrestaShop Import: How to Perform Product Upload from CSV File to PrestaShop
Important:Consider fields mapping step, where file columns should be associated with respective database fields. File column that contains in-stock text should be linked to ‘Available Now’ database field, column with out-of-stock message – with ‘Available Later’ field.
Having adjusted import configuration according to your requirements, confirm upload and check results in Store Manager. Availability settings are disposed in Quantities tab of product edit form or in Main Product Properties.
Short out time spent on data manipulations and implement changes in the easiest way using Store Manager for PrestaShop.
Update PrestaShop Stock Availability Text FREE with Store Manager for PrestaShopTry Now
- How to Upload Excel Files to PrestaShop?
- Import Products to PrestaShop using Store Manager
- Get the Sample of PrestaShop Import CSV File
- How To Change Product’s Price and Quantity in a Few Seconds?
- Update Stock for PrestaShop Combinations in Bulk
- Make Your PrestaShop Product Import Automated
- Store Manager Extends its Potentials with XML File Import
- How to Manage PrestaShop Data in the Process of Import by Means of Expression?
- How to Import Multi-Lingual Product Details to PrestaShop
- Update PrestaShop Inventory Having Only 2 Columns in Import File
- How to Manage PrestaShop Stock for Big Amount of Products in Bulk
- PrestaShop Data Import or How to Perform Product Import from .csv File to PrestaShop
- How to Import PrestaShop Products Into Specific Shops?
- Make Your PrestaShop Import Successful Once and for All
- This Is a Chance for Bright PrestaShop Inventory Management
- How to Accomplish PrestaShop Cron Import with Automated Product Import Addon?
- Auto-Select and Import the Latest File from a Directory to PrestaShop
- PrestaShop Mass Product Changer How to Make Bulk Updates Easily
- How to Import Multiple Images to PrestaShop Products
- Import PrestaShop Products into Multiple Categories/Subcategories
- Tips on How to Import PrestaShop Attribute Combinations