In order to display your PrestaShop products to a larger audience and increase business coverage you might want to create your product listings on huge marketplace. eBay is an excellent option. Having product variations, you won’t give up the idea of disposing them on eBay as well, keeping all the selections at the marketplace.
Fluent integration with the world famous selling area is fulfilled with the enhanced version of PrestaShop to eBay Integration addon allowing to export PrestaShop combinations to eBay. Since now you are welcome to create multi-variational listings in few clicks.
ImportantCombination export to eBay feature has been introduced in PrestaShop to eBay Integration version 126.96.36.1999 and Store Manager version 188.8.131.525. If you have older version of Store Manager or the addon, you need to update both to the versions indicated.
According to changes implemented to eBay Integration module, you have to organize products with combinations into listings and further create export configuration for these listings. Here is step-by-step tutorial, you can fall back upon
1)Create Product Listing on eBay
Products can be quickly added to a listing directly from the grid. Just select necessary items, expand the context menu and click “Add to eBay listing” option.
Special dialog window shows available listings. You can choose the one and assign products to it or create new listing pressing corresponding option at the bottom.
To create new listing you should:
- Select configuration type: product export from PrestaShop to eBay or existing product synchronization
- Specify configuration name
- Input name for the listing
Confirm listing creation and launch PrestaShop to eBay Integration addon right from the dialog window.
Try FREE Version of eBay Integration AddonGet It Now
2)Create PrestaShop eBay Export Configuration
- Select Export option in the list of offered actions on the start page.
- Afterwards you will see all existing export configurations and eBay account settings on “Select General Options” step. Select just created configuration and log into necessary eBay account.
- The following step of configuration setup is category mapping. Here you need to assign your store category to appropriate eBay category.
- Associate categories, products are assigned to at the store, to corresponding ones on eBay store.
- Designate item specifics to be shown on category page at the marketplace. Those, marked with asterisk, are obligatory and you should assign their values to move further.
- Names of attribute groups, combinations are based on in PrestaShop, can’t be identical to some eBay specifics name. Try to use unique attribute names, for example “shoes color” instead of “color” simply
- specifics marked with asterisk are required and should be mapped either with your store database fields or with eBay ones
- if you map specifics with some of PrestaShop fields, and currently exported products don’t have value assigned for these fields, product export will not be accomplished successfully
- attributes, used for product variations shouldn’t be mapped with specifics, as they are detected automatically
- Set export methods and options. Export methods allow you to create new eBay products, update existing active items or relist inactive ones. If you export new products from PrestaShop to eBay, enable “Create new eBay items” method.
- List your products with combination at fixed price. In this way customers will buy the products without any bidding.
- After that you can adjust policies, shipping calculation, product templates. Once it’s done, preview products and confirm export of PrestaShop combinations to eBay.
After the export is completed, check your eBay backend and view variations on the marketplace.
eBay Integration addon of Store Manager facilitates flawless integration with eBay and allows to dispose products for sale in quick manner.
Integrate PrestaShop with eBay MarketplaceStart Integration
Get eBay, Amazon and PrestaShop Integrated Together
Discover the advantages of multi-store selling and find out how to integrate PrestaShop with other marketplaces. Read More…
How to Connect PrestaShop to Amazon and Create Listings There
Use these guides to create and update product listings on Amazon. Manage orders using Amazon Integration Addon. Read More…
PrestaShop IceCat Integration: Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions
Get detailed instructions on how to synchronize your PrestaShop store with IceCat via IceCat Integration Addon. Read More…