Offering PrestaShop downloadable products might be huge enhancement to your store, what will definitely lead to increasing profit rate. Virtual PrestaShop products are items that do not require shipping and can be downloaded right after the purchase has been made, for example, your customers can instantly get e-books, audio books, music files or other items ordered.
To sell downloadable goods online you are to upload files to PrestaShop, so that buyers will download them when making a purchase. Store Manager for PrestaShop solution will help you efficiently manage the sale and distribution of downloadable media files. With Store Manager you can readily create pages for PrestaShop downloadable products and amplify file upload process.
You can manage virtual products in special Downloadable Products section of Store Manager lower grid or via product edit form. Corresponding option is being disposed in Main tab of edit product data form.
What steps does the process of downloadable products setting incorporate?
- Add product via Edit Product Data window and specify product details in the fields or, if the product has been created already, double click on it to open this window. As it has been mentioned above, downloadable products can be also managed in the lower grid. Switch to Downloadable Product tab.
- Check Virtual Product box in the field to the left. Below you will derive “Does this product have an associated file?” box. Check it to upload file, you are going to make available to your customers.
- Select the file to upload from your computer.
- Input target file name in corresponding field. This name will be displayed at the front-end.
- Designate the following fields:
- Number of downloads – in this field you have to indicate how many times current product can be downloaded after the order has been placed;
- Expiration date – in this field you are to indicate the date after which the file won’t be accessible for sale. In case you do not want to set limits, leave this field blank;
- Number of days – indicate number of days, clients will be able to download PrestaShop products for.
Having configured the settings, press Apply Changes button to save them and create virtual product.
PrestaShop downloadable products are pertinent way to make store catalog diverse and customer-oriented. Make virtual products management sustainable and fast with Store Manager for PrestaShop application.
Create downloadable products FREE with Store Manager Create Now
- How to Upload Excel Files to PrestaShop?
- Import Products to PrestaShop using Store Manager
- Get the Sample of PrestaShop Import CSV File
- Import Virtual Products to PrestaShop
- Update Stock for PrestaShop Combinations in Bulk
- Make Your PrestaShop Product Import Automated
- Store Manager Extends its Potentials with XML File Import
- How to Manage PrestaShop Data in the Process of Import by Means of Expression?
- How to Import Multi-Lingual Product Details to PrestaShop
- Update PrestaShop Inventory Having Only 2 Columns in Import File
- PrestaShop Data Import or How to Perform Product Import from .csv File to PrestaShop
- How to Import PrestaShop Products Into Specific Shops?
- Make Your PrestaShop Import Successful Once and for All
- This Is a Chance for Bright PrestaShop Inventory Management
- How to Accomplish PrestaShop Cron Import with Automated Product Import Addon?
- Auto-Select and Import the Latest File from a Directory to PrestaShop
- How to Make Bulk Updates Easily
- How to Import Multiple Images to PrestaShop Products
- Import PrestaShop Products into Multiple Categories/Subcategories
- Tips on How to Import PrestaShop Attribute Combinations