Having Advanced Stock Management (further used ASM) functionality enabled allows you to smartly arrange product inventory within PrestaShop warehouses. You can specify the warehouse products or combinations belong to and easily track stock movements within each of the warehouses.
Storing inventory in several locations, you might need to transfer it between them. Store Manager allows you to transfer PrestaShop warehouse stock and records all stock changes in the corresponding ASM section. Below in this article, we continue to describe how ASM is organized in Store Manager. To be more precise, here are step-by-step instructions outlining how to accomplish warehouse quantity displacement.
In order to manage inventory via ASM in Store Manager, you should enable it in the backend. If you use a bridge connection, perform “Get Data from Web” in Store Manager afterward.
In order to transfer stock from between warehouses, you are supposed to proceed with the following:
- Navigate to Stock->Stock Management in Store Manager. All the products, you have at PrestaShop, are listed here.
- Select a product or combination, the quantity of which will be transferred to another warehouse.
- Click the Transfer button either in the context menu or on the toolbar.
- Set the following fields, depending on your needs:
- Employee – choose the employee, engaged to transfer PrestaShop warehouse stock from the dropdown;
- Quantity to transfer – specify number of products, you want to replace;
- Usable for sale – if you are transferring usable for sale quantity, enable this checkbox. If you leave it unchecked, non-usable product quantity will be considered and the value, you enter in the field above, will be subtracted from non-usable stock;
- Source Warehouse – select the warehouse, stock will be transferred from;
- Usable for sale – the second option with this title relates to the warehouse you transfer stock to. Select the type of quantity to be replenished – usable or not usable. If you check the Usable for Sale box, you will add the current value to the usable (as well as physical) quantity. Whenever you need to add the transferred number of products to a non-usable quantity, do not check this option.
- Destination warehouse – choose the warehouse to transfer stock to.
You can check transfer logs in the Stock Movement section of Store Manager or below in the corresponding tab of the lower grid.
Arrange your PrestaShop inventory within warehouses and keep it under control, change the stock location, and track all the movements easily.
Transfer PrestaShop warehouse stock FREE with Store Manager for PrestaShop and Advanced Stock ManagementGet Store Manager
How to Set Up PrestaShop Advanced Stock Management
Activate PrestaShop Advanced Stock Management option, add warehouses and assign products to them manually or in bulk. Read More…
How to Enable Advanced Stock Management
Find out how to bulk add products to Advanced Stock Management system and what this system involves. Read More…
Products Are Out of Stock after Enabling ASM
Why products become out of stock and how to fix it? Read More…
Update PrestaShop Warehouse Stock Via Import
Get step-by-step instructions of executing PrestaShop warehouse update by import. Read More…