Placing e-commerce products on different world marketplaces, like Amazon can significantly increase sales and attract customers all over the world. And choosing the software that will fit the needs concerning PrestaShop integration with this one of the world’s largest marketplaces can considerably facilitate the growth of business. Now, PrestaShop users can take advantage of more flexible and approachable PrestaShop integration with Amazon using renewed Store Manager for PrestaShop Amazon Integration.
This release brings a lot of new enhancements and changes that will help to integrate PrestaShop store with Amazon Marketplace more effectively and conveniently.
The list of improvements and fixes can be accessed from the list below.
- The placement of Integration elements has been changed and the interface of the addon has been reworked as well.
Product Listings and Categories Enhancements
- Confirmation message has been added when deleting the account.
- The new Amazon MVS Auth Token authorization method has been implemented in current version of the addon.
Recently, Amazon has changed the authorization method for users and now requires the MVS Auth Token filled in. You can check the detailed instruction how to get the required information here. With additional questions, please, contact our support center.
Order Management Improvements
- Previously, Amazon had a set limit on orders display per one request and orders that were not in the list of the first 100 records could not be uploaded. Current version of the addon has been enhanced with orders grid paginator to be able upload all orders list (not only the first 100 ones).
- Order search capabilities were expanded with new sections added to the order filter.
- In some cases, a character encoding issue has occurred when displaying orders information. This inconvenience has been fixed.
- Occasionally, an error message “Couldn’t convert variant type (Null) into type (OleStr)” occurred during order display. This issue has been fixed in this release of the addon.
- The log list of recently performed operations (date, operation, listing and status) is now available in this version of the addon.
- “Details” link for listing logs has been enhanced. Now, it is shown for listings with all statuses, except for those, that have “Submitted” status.
- Previously, when deleting operation logs, not all related tables data was removed. The issue has been fixed.
Other additional functionality, improvements and fixes
- Now, the parameters of the window are saved after closing the Amazon addon. Correspondingly, the same size of the form is uploaded and used after next opening of the Integration.
- An error that occurred while checking formulas for prices set by the user has been fixed. Now, the regional parameters are correctly considered.
- Configured scheduled tasks were performed to USA marketplace, even if users had different marketplace settings specified. In current version, these tasks are run correctly, in accordance with particular Amazon marketplace settings specified.
- The ability to choose the field to export product quantity from has been added in new version of Amazon Integration addon. Inventory tab grid has been expanded with an option that allows to show calculated product price and quantity that will be synchronized with Amazon.
- The possibility to choose the database field product SKU will be retrieved from has been added in General section of Amazon Integration listing settings.
How to update Amazon Integration to the last version?
Amazon Integration update is an easy process and consists of a few following steps:
- Download PrestaShop Amazon Integration installation file following this link – Amazon Integration Addon. The download can be also performed directly from the Store Manager. For this, go to Preferences (F12)/ Addons tab/ Amazon Integration and use the green arrow to start download.
- Run installation and setup within several steps of installation wizard.
- Read and accept License Agreement.
- Specify what application the addon should be updated in (in current case, it is Store Manager for PrestaShop). Complete installation process and launch the module in Addons section of Store Manager.
*Amazon Integration addon runs in Store Manager in Demo mode by default and allows to manage limited number of records. To unlock the functionality and export/synchronize products in any quantities – order license key here.
Bug Fix release of Amazon Integration v.184.108.40.206 has been released with the following improvements and fixes:
- The required validation of mapped categories availability during products was removed, since this restriction had been eliminated by Amazon Marketplace. Now, the categories need to be mapped only in case new products are created.
- Previously, already mapped categories did not display after mapping another category using quick filter. This inconvenience has been fixed in current version of the addon.
The updated version can be downloaded directly from the Addons tab in Store Manager’s Preferences.
Download FREE Trial Version of Store Manager for PrestaShop with built-in Amazon IntegrationGet Now
Get eBay, Amazon and PrestaShop Integrated Together
Discover the advantages of multi-store selling and find out how to integrate PrestaShop with other marketplaces. Read More…
How to Connect PrestaShop to Amazon and Create Listings There
Use these guides to create and update product listings on Amazon. Manage orders using Amazon Integration Addon. Read More…