PrestaShop Bridge Connector is a module, you need to install in back-end to fluently connect Store Manager desktop application to your store database. Take advantage of simplicity and reliability of data handling provided by this tool.
This tutorial will guide you through the steps to get Store Manager connected to PrestaShop datasbase and fluently work with it.
1. Download and Install PrestaShop Bridge Connector Module
Everything starts from the module installation to your store back-office. For this you have to perform the following steps:
- Download Store Manager for PrestaShop Bridge connector archive here – https://emagicone.com/shared_files/prestashop/bridgeconnector.zip
Downloaded Bridge Connector zipped file should afterwards be added to your back-end.
- Log in to the Admin Panel of your store.
- Go to modules page and hit “Add a new module” button to add PrestaShop Store Manager Bridge Connector module.
- Select module zipped file and complete the upload.
- Start typing “Bridge Connector” in search line and press “Install” button beside the module.
- Press “Configure” button beside the module to access connector settings.
- Press “Save” button below at this page to apply changes.
Once the module has been added, you have to install and configure it.
Done, PrestaShop Bridge Connector module is now configured in your Admin Panel and you can proceed with settings in Store Manager application.
2. Set Connection in Store Manager
In order to connect Store Manager to PrestaShop database you have to do the following in the application.
- Access “Preferences” window either pressing F12 button or via main menu.
- Select “Database Connection” tab in the left menu and hit “Connection Wizard” to start adding new configuration.
- Select “Advanced Mode”, next “Create New Store Connection” and “Connect via native PrestaShop module”.
- Further step requires to specify store URL, bridge login and password, the one you have configured in the backend for the connector. After the fields are filled in, press “Test Connection” to check if the details are correct and to verify the connection.
- After you hit “Next” to finish the connection setup, you’ll see the Bridge Connecor sign in the Preferences window. Now you can use “OK” button to Get data from web and connect to your PrestaShop store.
Download FREE Store Manager for PrestaShop trial version Get It Now
How to Connect Store Manager to PrestaShop Database
Find out the ways to connect your store database to Store Manager and learn how to use Connection Wizard. Read More…