Bridge Connector is a module, you need to install in PrestaShop back-end to fluently connect Store Manager desktop application to database. Use Bridge Connector to access PrestaShop database via Store Manager, take advantage of simplicity and reliability of data handling with comprehensive Store for PrestaShop application.
This tutorial will guide you through settings you should accomplish to get Store Manager connected to PrestaShop store and fluently work with it.
1. Download and Install Bridge Connector Module
Everything starts from Bridge Connector module installation in your store backoffice. To make installation proceed with the following steps:
- Download Store Manager for PrestaShop Bridge connector archive here – http://files.emagicone.com/v1.0.12-bridgeconnector.zip
Bridge Connector zipped file will be downloaded to your PC and should afterwards be added in backend.
- Log in to the Admin Panel of your PrestaShop store.
- Go to modules page and hit “Add a new module” button to add PrestaShop Store Manager Bridge Connector module.
- Select module zipped file and complete the upload.
- Start typing “Bridge Connector” in search line and press “Install” button beside the module.
- Press “Configure” button beside the module to access PrestaShop Store Manager Bridge Connector settings.
- Press “Save” button below at this page to apply changes.
The module has been added, so now you have to install and configure it.
Done, Bridge Connector module is now configured in your Admin Panel and you can proceed with settings in Store Manager for PrestaShop application.
2. Set Connection in Store Manager
In order to connect Store Manager to PrestaShop database you have to do the following in the application.
- Access “Preferences” window either pressing F12 button or via main menu.
- Select “Database Connection” tab in the left menu and add new configuration.
- Check radio button for Bridge Connector (used also for PrestaShop Cloud stores) connection type and provide details in required fields, namely store URL, bridge login and password, the one you have configured in the backend for Bridge Connector.
- Press “Test Cloud Connection” button to verify connection.
Store Manager for PrestaShop is now connected to your online shop, so you can use it for data management.