Basic Assistance is the opportune solution in case you need assistance to work with previously-ordered PrestaShop product developed by eMagicOne. It covers one of the following services:
- Simple one-time import setup (you have to provide us with your .csv file, database backup and your requirements and afterwards tech engineer will provide you with .cfg file with import settings via e-mail)
- Single one-time .sql expression development/modification (you have to provide the exact requirements and tech engineer will create the formula and send it to you via e-mail)
*Customer is responsible for communications with third-party companies, specific to each service request
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! Detailed scope of work will be determined for each customer individually, you may be asked to purchase additional services!
The following details might be required along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup;
- Hosting Control Pannel access details;
- Login credentials to store Admin;
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format.
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process or alternatively send it via email to eMagicOne support.
*You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other reduction for services according to Support Service Terms.
Basic Assistance doesn’t Include:
- Additional work related to third-party modules or PrestaShop customizations
- Products/customers/orders import
- Report(s) development or modification including company information update, logo update or any other changes
- Personal education session
- Remote desktop assistance
We have more work to do for you:
- Custom Import Service for one-time products import
- Report Development Service for invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification
- Professional training session
- Remote Desktop Assistance to get Store Manager configured or any specific assistance for eBay, QuickBooks, or ICEcat setup
eMagicOne is experienced in configuration services, report development and import setup for new and existing stores, and is available to assist store owners with their major tasks.