This Store Manager for PrestaShop training course covers one-time live chat session for remote desktop training related to PrestaShop products developed by eMagicOne. The training is provided by technical engineer and lasts 90 minutes.
Please order Store Manager for PrestaShop online training service if you need professional assistance related to your previously-ordered product. The training covers one of the following questions:
- How to set up connection to your PrestaShop database (direct, bridge or HTTP tunnel)
- How to perform PrestaShop products/customers/orders import/export correctly
- How to set up scheduled update of the PrestaShop products
- How to perform mass updates and use catchy options (such as filters, search) smartly
*Customer is responsible for communications with third-party companies, specific to each service request
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! Detailed scope of work will be determined for each customer individually, you may be asked to purchase additional services!
The following information might be asked along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup
- Hosting Control Panel access details
- Login credentials to store Admin
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process, alternatively you can send it via email to eMagicOne support.
NOTE: You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other price reduction for services according to Support Service Terms.
Store Manager for PrestaShop Training session doesn’t include:
- Additional work related to third-party modules or PrestaShop customizations
- Report(s) development or modification including company information update, logo update or any other changes
We have more work to do for you:
- Custom PrestaShop Import Service for one-time import of products
- Report Development Services for invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification
- Educational Training Session
- Remote Desktop Assistance Service for Store Manager detailed configuration or any specific assistance related to eBay, QuickBooks or ICEcat integration
- Basic Assistance Service for one-time minor assistance provided by technical engineer
eMagicOne is experienced in configuration services, report development and import setup for new and existing stores, and is available to assist store owners with their major tasks.