No Reply from eMagicOne? Why haven’t I received any e-mails and responses from eMagicOne?
If you haven’t received order confirmation e-mail or our replies to your requests:
- Check your Spam Folder
- Give us 24 hours to reply you back. Please check our Service Level Agreement for details.
- Make sure that you have e-mailed us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you/your ISP use any spam protection, make sure that you have added the e-mail to the white list or that our server was not blocked. Please contact your ISP to assist you.
You have checked all the above and still cannot see why you do not receive our e-mails?
- Please try to contact us using any other e-mail (gmail, yahoo, or any other public mail box).
- Contact us with the query via live chat at https://www.prestashopmanager.com to get it resolved (please check our operation hours to make sure that support engineer is online now)
In order not to miss the response from us, please add the following emails: email@example.com to your Address Book.
- Check Direct Database Connection Form
- Database connection: Direct, Bridge, Direct Connection through HTTP Tunnel. What is the difference?
- Do you have Store Manager version for Mac?
- Error code 28: No space left on device
- How can I edit/customize reports?
- How can I reset my License? (due to hardware change etc)
- How can I Upload External Images to my FTP?
- How do I import products from dBase/FoxPro or Access database?
- How to add my IP address to Access List and allow direct MySQL connections?
- How to configure direct MySQL connection?
- How to get invoices upon your RegNow order?
- How to make Store Manager to work on a dynamic IP, assigned by my isp?
- How to setup direct and bridge.php connection
- Unable to connect to remote database. What do I have to do?
- What is field expression, what can I specify here when importing products?
- What is primary license, additional license and trial license?
- What’s the difference between Store Manager Primary and Additional License?
- Where is Store Manager connecting to and why?
- Where should I paste Update License Key?