Data Migration From One Store To Another is a service that covers products, categories, orders, customers, attributes and other data migration from one store to another. The service cost depends on the size of the store, what entities that need to be transferred, the number of entities, are there any additional modifications needed and other.
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! If you are not sure about the level of complexity of the service, please, contact us so our tech engineer could evaluate and estimate the time and cost of creating reports according to your requirements.
You may be asked to provide the following information along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup;
- Hosting Control Panel access details;
- Store Admin section login details;
- Access to the marketplace account
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format.
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process, alternatively you can send it via email to eMagicOne support.
You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other reduction for services according to Support Service Terms.
- For one-time products import check Custom Import Service – Custom Import Service
- To get professional training session check Educational Training Session
- For invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification check one of the Report Development Services – Request A Service
- For Store Manager detailed configuration or any specific assistance for eBay, QuickBooks, or ICEcat setup check Remote Desktop Assistance Service
- For connection configuration or complex product setup check Connection Configuration & Setup Service
- For one-time minor assistance provided by technical engineer check Basic Assistance Service