Great news for PrestaShop users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.126.96.36.1991 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.style=”color: #0059b3; font-weight: bold;”>Improvements:
- Progress bar displaying update completion has been added to “Quantities” tab of product lower grid.
- “Shop name” field has been added to order export wizard.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Expressions with [FIELD_VALUE] macro now work correctly in product import wizard.
- Now products will not be assigned to all available shops (on multistore shops) after updates if “All shops” filter or filter by specific shop group is applied in Store Manager. Shop associations are saved properly.
- If edits are implemented (in the grid or through Mass Product Changer) to product fields that require indexation, their status will change to “Not indexed” and they will automatically be added to “Re-index” list.
- Carrier associations now display properly for warehouses in Store Manager for PrestaShop application.
- Now Store Manager works correctly with columns of database table, if their names start with number.
- Minimum product or combination quantity now applies properly when adding product/combination to order via POS in Store Manager.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore RunningOrder Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop