Discover the Latest Updates of Store Manager for PrestaShop (Changelog)
Here you can find the detailed list of features, improvements, and fixes the latest version of Store Manager for PrestaShop delivers to its users.
Store Manager for PrestaShop v.22.214.171.1243 – PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 Support, Renewed Addons
Great news for PrestaShop users! New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just rolled out and is available for download.
The highlights of Store Manager for PrestaShop release v.188.8.131.523 can be accessed from the list below:
- Current release of Store Manager brings new version of Amazon Integration 184.108.40.2068 with the possibility to create products on the marketplace, upload certain product groups without EAN or other identifier, set order management time and other minor fixes.
- The new version of eBay addon (220.127.116.112) has been implemented. It gives a possibility to specify the secondary category for products during export to eBay marketplace.
- The renewed version of USPS Shipping 18.104.22.168 including minor fixes has been added in present version of the software.
- Store Manager is now compatible with PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 and users can manage shops based on this version of the shopping cart.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- Now, users, created in Access Management section, who only have permission to view products, cannot edit them.
- In some cases, the attributes created in Store Manager were displayed incorrectly in the admin panel. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- An issue, related to the rounding of all values after the dot for Impact Price (Tax Excl.), Impact Price (Tax Incl.) and Impact Weight fields during the combinations generating, has been fixed.
- Previously, the quantity of products from warehouses, to which the certain product was not associated, was summed up to the existing quantity of the item. Now, it is corrected.
- The custom conditions of the product are now displayed in the lower grid in Main Product Properties tab.
- After the combinations update, the combination that was defined as the default one, has lost its default checkbox value. This issue has been fixed in current release of the program.
- When editing product, that is assigned to different categories in several shops, its Main category in one of the shops was lost. Now, this inconvenience has been amended.
- Now, the PDF Catalog Creator correctly lists the prices of products indicated in other currencies.
- From now on, the categories are being regenerated for all shops, regardless of what shop is currently opened in Store Manager.
- Earlier, when editing the Reference, EAN13 and UPC fields for products, that are assigned to warehouses with the enabled Advanced Stock Management functionality, these fields did not change in Stock Management table. This issue is corrected.
- Heretofore, when modifying the price for definite product combination on All shops, the application changed its quantity to 0. This has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop