In the new release of Store Manager for PrestaShop we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with PrestaShop store more convenient!
– Since now Store Manager for PrestaShop supports Layered navigation reindex. PrestaShop products and combination price will be displayed correctly;
– The possibility to add PNG PrestaShop images to products, categories, manufacturers has been implemented;
– The ability to choose different skin for each database connection has been added;
– Multiprice support has been implemented into Store Manager for PrestaShop.
– There has been added “Customized Data” tab to Order section, that includes PrestaShop products details;
– Special filter has been added to FTP Tasks Queue. Now you can easily sort FTP tasks by Type, Priority, State when uploading PrestaShop images;
– There has been optimized the process of PrestaShop import, when new attributes are being created. Now the import process runs faster;
– It was not possible to save Expressions in the process of PrestaShop import, if “Enter” symbol was being used in the formula. This issue has been fixed;
– Since now it’s possible to select PrestaShop images delimiter in the process of data export, even if images are not being exported;
– When you upgraded PrestaShop from 1.4 to 1.5 Store Manager couldn’t represent taxes correctly. This problem has been corrected;
– Once you have set Cached data import, you could not choose the option that allows to set quantity 0 for items that are not listed in the file on certain step of PrestaShop import. This issue has been resolved;
– Instead of statuses of upload in this version of Store Manager you can sort tasks in FTP task Queue according to actual state of the tasks;
– When you cloned PrestaShop products with Custom fields, you did not derive them with newly-created items. This problem has been corrected;
– There were translation mistakes in Russian version of Store Manager for PrestaShop. They have been corrected in this version of Store Manager;
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop