Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for PrestaShop.
The latest version of Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
What’s new has been added in this release?
– From now on it is possible to import files from URLs that contain user credentials like [http://user:password@URL];
– Now you can add textures to PrestaShop attributes (e.g. colour);
– Now HTML editor automatically reads site .css and in preview you can see how information will be displayed at the website. There has been also added the possibility to create custom .css URL in Preferences;
– Cart rules support has been added;
– Now you can use coupons when creating orders in POS;
– Now you can filter/sort PrestaShop products in product grid by “Advanced Stock Management” field;
– Some improvements have been brought to invoices: now customizations are displayed in invoices;
– When you clear web shop cache with Store Manager, you will see the folders that are being processed on progress bar.
– Help option has been added to Store Manager Point of Sale;
- Previously you could encounter issues with PrestaShop product description representation in HTML editor. Now when you switch between products, info is displayed correctly;
- Previously supplier reference was not exported. Now you can export this field if you use PrestaShop v.1.5.x
- Formerly you got language code in URL when you switched to product page when you used only one store language. It has been fixed and language code is not included in URL now. If you use only one store language, you will not get language code in URL when you switch to product page
- Other minor crash bugfixes have been brought to Store Manager for PrestaShop
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop