Feed Generator Configuration is a service that is being provided by the technician.
The service cost varies depending on whether there’s a need to:
- modify the existing template and submit it to Google Shopping or Amazon;
- set up advanced category mapping;
- submit products from technical person’s side or via TeamViewer session;
- how much time it takes for the configuration and more.
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! If you are not sure about the level of complexity of the service, please, contact us so our tech engineer could evaluate and estimate the time and cost of creating reports according to your requirements.
You may be asked to provide the following information along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup;
- Hosting Control Panel access details;
- Store Admin section login details;
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format.
Feed Generator Configuration Service doesn’t include:
- Additional work related to third-party modules;
- Personal education session.
- For one-time products import check Custom Import Service – Custom Import Service
- To get professional training session check Educational Training Session
- For invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification check one of the Report Development Services – Request A Service
- For Store Manager detailed configuration or any specific assistance for eBay, QuickBooks, or ICEcat setup check Remote Desktop Assistance Service
- For connection configuration or complex product setup check Connection Configuration & Setup Service
- For one-time minor assistance provided by technical engineer check Basic Assistance Service