The ability to easily perform Prestashop import to database procedure is very efficient for websites that have hundreds, even thousands of products requiring updating and fulfilling with new entities. The process is batch and directly influences whole PrestaShop catalog. Thus, if you do PrestaShop import products correctly, you will benefit from much faster business startup, however, if there occur some issues in the process, it can be destructive to your store. If you do not want to waste your time on data input or you are doing PrestaShop import from .csv or .xml file for the first time, we are ready to come at your rescue with the offer to help you and do everything for you.
We provide reliable and quick process of PrestaShop import products as additional service on demand. Our tech engineers and developers who are experts in their sphere and perform Prestashop import to database for more than 10 years, offer complete assistance in uploading the products and related data into PrestaShop store in the manner you desire. What is more – there is no required fields that the file should obligatory contain. It is imported as is, so no actions required from your side at all.
Choose corresponding import service depending on the amount of products you need to import, send to our specialists with file your are going to import, your FTP store credentials and the list of your detailed overview of what should be done. PrestaShop import from .csv will be done for you paying special attention to the process. You you will either be informed when you can check the result via e-mail or the assistance can be done in real-time in the process of live desktop connection session.
What PrestaShop import products service brings to you:
- Highly-qualified assistance. Our tech engineers and developers are highly experienced in PrestaShop import products of diverse range. The staff is completely competent and possesses required technical skills for your products to be imported safely.
- Import of great amounts of products (the price of service depends on their quantity)
- You can be sure that your file with all product information like product descriptions, categories, prices and other related fields will be imported properly
- Product attributes are uploaded along with products
- PrestaShop import from .csv of images either local or remote ones
- Input of missing in the file information on the fly
- Set price mark-ups
- Merge .csv columns during import – in case you have descriptions in few columns
- No down time of your store in the process of upload
- Possibility of real-time Prestashop import to database (the scheduled meeting with tech engineer needs to be set beforehand)
- Import from remote supplier’s file of .csv and .xml format right from the URL
- Scheduled update of your inventory by means of synchronization from your supplier
Upon your request we also can perform the following actions for additional fee:
- Do modifications with your data and upload the file with changes adjusted according to your needs
- Teach you on how to perform the operation of import for easier further update of your store inventory
Our team is aimed to offer beyond 100% client satisfaction. We will make sure that all the data were carefully uploaded in the process of Prestashop import to database, in order to avoid any data loss or unforeseen errors. Check more on the service here –
In case you have any questions concerning PrestaShop import products service, please contact us directly and we will promptly get back to you with answer or a quotation for providing the PrestaShop product importing service.
How to Import Multiple Images to PrestaShop Products
Get step-by-step instructions on how to configure import file to upload a few images to one product. Read More…