Additional Licenses of Store Manager for PrestaShop PRO Edition let you run the application on additional machines simultaneously (Additional seats). If you personally want to access the store from different computers or have employees, Additional Licences are must-haves.
Store Manager for PrestaShop Standard Edition is a Windows-based application for quick and accurate PrestaShop store management. Comprehensive feature set, this solution offers, will help merchants refine website running strategies and boost business performance. Flexible data handling tools make catalog management flawless and opportune.
Store Manager for PrestaShop Standard Edition Features:
- Wide array of product management operations – add, modify, remove PrestaShop products, use copy/paste and clone functionalities to create new product listings
- Import up to 3000 products to PrestaShop from CSV, XML, XLS, XLSX, ODS, TXT files at a time within several steps of easy-to-use PrestaShop import wizard
- Export up to 3000 product listings to CSV file at a time via corresponding Store Manager export wizard
- Multitude of category management possibilities – create, edit, remove categories, use copy/paste option to create new product categories, drag-and-drop PrestaShop categories
- Import/export custom options via corresponding import/export wizard tool
- Enhanced product filters and search using which you will instantly find necessary merchandise
- Import PrestaShop categories and related information from CSV files via intuitive PrestaShop category import wizard
- Accomplish mass product, combination and feature updates efficiently with powerful Mass Changers
- Bulk create product customization, combination and specific prices with mass Generators
- Arrange product attributes and groups
- Database backup/restore functionality – protect your PrestaShop store and avoid potential malfunctions
- Standard Edition allows to set one store connection
- Convenient customer and order management
- Ability to work offline and sync when you’re done
Users & Permissions Control, Store Diagnostics, Unlimited Import/Export options are included into Store Manager for PrestaShop Professional Edition
Addons are included for testing purpose only. Addon functionality will be unlocked when it is registered with License Key provided after the purchase.
6 months of Update Service is included in Additional License of Store Manager for PrestaShop – Standard Edition for FREE. Click here to check what is Update Service.
Store Manager for PrestaShop Product Requirements*:
- PrestaShop v.1.7.6.x, 1.7.5.x, 1.7.4.x, 1.7.3.x, 1.7.2.x, 1.7.1.x, 1.7.0.x, v.1.6.x, v.1.5.x, v.1.4.x
- Starting from 4Gb RAM (for small or mid-size stores)
- Screen resolution starting from 1280×1024
- Internet connection
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (32/64 bit) , Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows XP , Vista / 2003
- Internet Explorer 10
* – Compatibility is relevant for the latest Store Manager version
For Windows Users:
Store Manager is a native Windows application and supports multiple features all Windows users are used to.
Store Manager supports Windows Vista / Windows 7, 8, 10 (both 32 and 64 bit)
Store Manager can be installed on Windows server to be accessible from multiple places via remote desktop.
For MAC Users:
Store Manager requires Windows installed through Boot Camp. You can find more details at:
Official Apple Website
For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation. Please note that this does reduce the performance of Store Manager software. You can get more information at:
Store Manager requires database connection to work with data. Each type of connection has its requirements as well as advantages. You can choose the one you need on the first startup. Also our tech engineers will gladly assist you in the process free of charge. Please contact us and provide your FTP access details and we’ll configure the one that will meet your needs the best.
Before you place your order for Store Manager for PrestaShop Additional License make sure that:
- You do have a valid Primary License of same edition for this software. If not – order Store Manager for PrestaShop Primary License first
- If you have one already, make sure you are using the same email to purchase Store Manager for PrestaShop Additional Licenses as you did to order Store Manager for PrestaShop Primary License.