Great news for the PrestaShop store owners! A new Store Manager for PrestaShop v.18.104.22.16815 offers improved order management and enhanced PDF Catalog Creator. Download the new version and take advantage of the new possibilities!
- Now, when an order is created, the Payment field is filled in automatically if a payment for the selected order status is presumed.
- Automated product import/export and eBay automated tasks are now performed with regard to the shop in which these tasks have been configured.
- Improvements in the PDF Catalog Creator v.22.214.171.124:
- Template groups can now have their background color, font, and image.
- We’ve added a number of new templates that support background, font and image settings for a group:
LookBook CrossBBlue (Album A4)+
LookBook GameCube (Album A4)+
LookBook GreenTea (Album A4)+
LookBook LowInk (Album A4)+
LookBook Purfom (Album A4)+
LookBook ShortLine (Album A4)+
LookBook SoftFabric (Album A4)+
LookBook WaterBlue (Album A4)+
LookBook YellowSoft (Album A4)+
- Fast Report component is updated and image format changed to SVG. Users are recommended to check if their custom templates are displayed correctly.
- Sorting of groups via drag&drop is optimized.
- The display of the progress bar showing how products are added to a catalog is fixed.
- eBay Integration v.126.96.36.1990 has been added. In the new version, the issues with automated product export and synchronization for the non-default shops have been fixed.
- Fixed issue with displaying a delivery method in POS, if the Carrier Billing method is set to “According to total price”.
- Fixed issue with the display of the selected currency for the product Special Price field.
- Product special prices are now imported correctly.
- Customer and supplier addresses added from Store Manager are now displayed correctly and can be edited via the PrestaShop back office.
- Fixed issue with the display of CMS category names.
- A friendly URL for a CMS page is now generated from the page Title field.
- After adding a supplier to a product and saving the changes, the Save Supplier(s) button becomes inactive.
- Fixed issue with displaying/editing product description for some languages after changing a store connection.
Update Service Expired? Extend it to Get the Latest Versions of Store ManagerExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop