New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been rolled out and is available for download. We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.188.8.131.527 and provide a list of enhancements in this version.
Welcome the Abandoned Carts functionality in Store Manager for PrestaShop! Now you can view all the orders that were not completed by hitting the “Abandoned Cart” icon on the tools panel and to perform the following:
- convert abandoned orders into real ones using POS;
- export the list of authorized users to a CSV or HTML files and follow them up using third-party email services (Mailchimp, SendPulse, etc.)
- view abandoned carts and abandoned orders in addition with real orders, filter orders by date;
- massively delete abandoned orders.
- The export of products with a large number of combinations has been optimized.
- The date filter in the “Orders” and “Customers&Groups” section has been improved.
- The line with titles below the tools panel has been removed to add more screen space.
- A checkbox “Ignore Stock Management option of PrestaShop” has been added in the “Advanced” tab in the “Preferences” window.
- The counter of characters in the products short description has been added according to the limits in the store admin panel. If the description exceeds the limits Store Manager will show a warning.
- New version of Amazon Integration 184.108.40.2062 has been added in Store Manager and now the addon is available free of charge in the Professional Edition of the application. The issue with Store Manager remaining in the background processes after its first start and closing has been corrected.
- eBay Integration 220.127.116.119 has been updated and now the addon is available free in the Professional Edition of Store Manager. In the new version of the addon the following improvements and fixes have been made:
- An “Add Account” button has been moved to the first page to allow logging to eBay account before export.
- An ISBN field support for exporting products to Books category has been added.
- A feature to update eBay listings according to the changes in a category on Store Manager side has been implemented.
- A possibility to map product features in “Item Specifics” window during eBay export and specify custom values has been added.
- A preview eBay product page has been added in Store Manager to view the product info before submitting it to eBay.
- An option to select “Sandbox” or “Production” environment on the step eBay Integration>General>Access details has been added.
- A reminder to assign a category for empty category cells be shown from now on.
- A number of steps to activate eBay listings was reduced to one click.
- A welcome text in the main addon window has been changed.
- Visual enhancements on the “Mapping” step has been made.
- New QuickBooks Integration ver. 18.104.22.168 includes corrections related to an issue with the update of product quantity during import from the accounting system.
- The current release of Store Manager includes new versions of the following addons: ICEcat Integration ver.22.214.171.124, PDF Catalog Creator addon ver.126.96.36.199, QuickBooks Online Integration 188.8.131.52 and USPS Shipping Management 184.108.40.206 that have been implemented with minor improvements.
- New version of bridge.php file – 7.73 has been added.
- TLS 1.2 has been implemented. It is strongly recommended to update to the latest version.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- An issue with saving the supplier data while creating or modifying automated product import configuration has been fixed.
- In some versions of PrestaShop an error with the old system of image storage occurred. Now it is resolved.
- An inconvenience with CMS pages editing has been eliminated.
- An issue with SUBSTRING_INDEX macros used in expression during products import has been fixed.
- Previously Store Manager failed to create folders for images via bridge or direct connection. This issue has been fixed.
- The incorrect work of “Restart Task” button in the FTP Queue section has been eliminated.
- From now on, Store Manager will correctly display cyrillic characters in the file titles and configurations during the automated products export/import.
- Earlier the products created via Store Manager on PrestaShop ver.220.127.116.11 and higher were not sorted by price on the store front-end. This issue has been removed.
- Previously, after the first start and closing of the Store Manager, the addons remained in the background processes. This issue has been corrected.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop