Great news for the PrestaShop store owners! A new Store Manager for PrestaShop 220.127.116.1195 with a new functionality has just been released! Download the update to use the enhanced version of Store Manager!
- Now, users can add combinations to the pack product.
- “Reference and Manufacturer” has been added as a product identification method in Import Wizard.
- UI/UX improvements have been implemented.
- An issue with importing categories without mapped fields of “text” type that led to an error appearing in the admin in the categories menu in Prestashop 8 and higher has been fixed.
- Previously, an error appeared when repeatedly running the custom SQL with “Date” parameter. It’s been eliminated in this release.
- An issue with the import of products without a specified “Reference” field that caused an error in the admin when editing them on Prestashop 8 and higher has been fixed.
- Earlier, an issue appeared when creating a product supplier without a filled-in Zip/Postal Code field that caused an error in the admin when editing this supplier on PrestaShop 1.7.7.x and higher. It’s been amended.
- An issue occurred when importing orders with an unmapped Product Supplier Reference field that caused an error in the admin when editing an order on Prestashop 1.7.7.x and higher. It’s been fixed.
- Now, users can connect their store to Store Manager via the Direct type of connection with an enabled “ANSI_QUOTES” SQL mode.
Update Service Expired? Extend it to Get the Latest Versions of Store ManagerExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop