Great news for the PrestaShop store owners! A new Store Manager for PrestaShop 18.104.22.16875 with a new functionality has just been released! Download the update to use the enhanced version of Store Manager!
- Import Wizard now supports files of other shopping carts. Basic and compatible fields can now be mapped automatically for import from Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and Shopify.
- Prestashop v.8.1.0 and 8.1.1 are now supported.
- A possibility to add availability labels to product combinations has been implemented.
- ‘’Last Visit’ column in the Customers & Groups menu has been added (for the column to be displayed on the Bridge and Connector types of connection, remove the “Connections” and “Guest” tables from the bridge excludes).
- An issue with incorrect extension of import configuration file has been eliminated.
- “Cost Price” field in the Import/Export Wizard has been correctly renamed.
- An issue with bridge.php file update when changing current configuration settings in Connection Wizard has been fixed.
- An inconvenience with an error message appearing in POS after creating an order in multistore sites has been corrected. If you get this error, you need to delete the “Invoice17” catalog by the following path: C:\Users\
\AppData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for PrestaShop\Reports\. Store Manager will update the catalog after launch.
Update Service Expired? Extend it to Get the Latest Versions of Store ManagerExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop