Store Manager for PrestaShop v.22.214.171.12457 – Missing Thumbnails Diagnostics
Great news for the PrestaShop store owners! A new Store Manager for PrestaShop 126.96.36.19957 with a new functionality has just been released! Download the update to use the enhanced version of Store Manager!
- The “Missing thumbnails for existing product images” type of store diagnostics has been implemented.
- Starting from this version, Store Manager supports WebP image format.
- “Generate high resolution images” option for images has been added. Now, in case this option is enabled, additional thumbnails with high resolution will be generated.
- From now on, a product combination image is being displayed in the order.
- When adding/editing combinations, images can be added to them using drag&drop method.
- WebP image format support has been added in the new eBay Integration version 188.8.131.522 and LookBook (PDF Catalog Creator) version 184.108.40.206.
- An issue related to category image deletion when working via Bridge Connector has been eliminated.
- Now after editing product quantity, Location field value remains unchanged.
- An issue related to adding product images when working via Bridge Connector has been fixed.
- Previously, an error occurred when closing Store Manager after adding a logo to a product supplier. It has been corrected.
Update Service Expired? Extend it to Get the Latest Versions of Store ManagerExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop