Great news for the PrestaShop store owners! A new Store Manager for PrestaShop v.188.8.131.5227 with a number of improvements and fixes is there. Download the update and used the enhanced version of Store Manager!
- An MPN field for product combinations has been added.
- Upon exporting products to eBay, product image positions are kept the same as in the store.
- Grid column settings are now saved after Store Manager update.
- Fixed issue with changing product quantity using +/- keys in POS.
- Image attachments can now be added via drag&drop in Email Templates.
- Fixed issue with displaying image preview buttons for combinations.
- Fixed issue with editing categories/products for the users with View Only access rights.
- In stores using bridge connection, when an automated task is run the unposted changes will now be ignored and the Get data from web command will be executed automatically. (on condition that Store Manager is launched by the auto task).
- Fixed issue with displaying the error message for stores using bridge connection when the Get data from web command is run during internet connection issues.
Update Service Expired? Extend it to Get the Latest Versions of Store ManagerExtend Updates
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop