Discover Store Manager for Prestashop
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop - a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application you get a great opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, customers, orders, etc.
This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations. Experience the benefits of Store Manager for PrestaShop additional addons and much more...
Store Manager for PrestaShop Key Features
- Easily create, edit, delete, copy&paste categories
- Sort categories by order
- Quick category tree management
- Fast Import/Export categories
- Create, edit, delete, copy&paste, clone PrestaShop products
- Automatically resize and upload product images
- Assign multiple categories to product(s) at once
Prestashop Import from csv, txt, xml, xls
- Import PrestaShop products, categories from .csv/XML/Excel file
- Accurate data transfer of any complexity
- Update or add missing data on a fly
- Export products, categories, manufactures, suppliers, customers into a .csv/XML/Excel file
- Export products to PDF to generate brochures, flyers on special occations
- Change prices of multiple products, set smart prices (9,99)
- Modify products quantity, statuses, combinations for a great amount of products at once
- Set fixed value, multiply amount, etc.
- PrestaShop MultiStores support available
- Multiple PrestaShop installations support. Easily manage multiple stores switching between different databases right within Store Manager with Quick connection switch option
- Add, edit, delete customers and their data
- Swift Export to Excel
- Filter customers by time period or ordered products
- Nearly 5 built-in reports covering sales, inventory and customer data
- Easily create, modify, your own reports
- Perform partial (targeted) backup and restore operations
- Give a permission to view the information, but do not edit it for your employees with Access Management
- Edit pure database with Raw table editor
- Custom SQL Editor
- Advanced filters for quick information search
Store Manager Addons
What is Store Manager addon and how does it work?
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. All addons are working in DEMO mode by default. In order to unlock the functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register an extension.
- Spring Freshening of Your PrestaShop Store Thursday, March 6th, 2014Spring is here! The first spring month has begun and it means that the sun is shining, it is getting warmer and no more snow! Maybe not all of that right away, but this period is definitely associated with spring cleaning. If you are store owner, it is also the time to think about freshening up of y…
- Optimize Your PrestaShop to Make It Running Better Tuesday, March 4th, 2014Website optimization is one of things that should be timely done in order to achieve the goals that were set. It is worthwhile process, since it is very important for making your PrestaShop running better and more effective.Naturally, it is better beforehand to take care about all aspects that might…
- How NOT to Treat PrestaShop Backups Wednesday, February 26th, 2014Data are one of the most important aspects of your company. Nothing compares with the sinking feeling when something went wrong and you have lost information or it is completely messed up. When all else fails, you might need your backup. PrestaShop backup is a means of ensuring that your data are sa…