Discover Store Manager for Prestashop
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop - a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application you get a great opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, customers, orders, etc.
This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations. Experience the benefits of Store Manager for PrestaShop additional addons and much more...
Store Manager for PrestaShop Key Features
- Easily create, edit, delete, copy&paste categories
- Sort categories by order
- Quick category tree management
- Fast Import/Export categories
- Create, edit, delete, copy&paste, clone PrestaShop products
- Automatically resize and upload product images
- Assign multiple categories to product(s) at once
Prestashop Import from csv, txt, xml, xls
- Import PrestaShop products, categories from .csv/XML/Excel file
- Accurate data transfer of any complexity
- Update or add missing data on a fly
- Export products, categories, manufactures, suppliers, customers into a .csv/XML/Excel file
- Export products to PDF to generate brochures, flyers on special occations
- Change prices of multiple products, set smart prices (9,99)
- Modify products quantity, statuses, combinations for a great amount of products at once
- Set fixed value, multiply amount, etc.
- PrestaShop MultiStores support available
- Multiple PrestaShop installations support. Easily manage multiple stores switching between different databases right within Store Manager with Quick connection switch option
- Add, edit, delete customers and their data
- Swift Export to Excel
- Filter customers by time period or ordered products
- Nearly 5 built-in reports covering sales, inventory and customer data
- Easily create, modify, your own reports
- Perform partial (targeted) backup and restore operations
- Give a permission to view the information, but do not edit it for your employees with Access Management
- Edit pure database with Raw table editor
- Custom SQL Editor
- Advanced filters for quick information search
Store Manager Addons
What is Store Manager addon and how does it work?
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. All addons are working in DEMO mode by default. In order to unlock the functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register an extension.
- eCommerce Horoscope: How Different Zodiac Signs Manage Their PrestaShop Stores Friday, February 20th, 2015Were you born to be ecommerce superstar? Is your zodiac sign congruent with your possible success in business? Even if you do not believe in horoscopes, the astrological signs trace their origin back to Babylonian times – approximately 1200 BC, so from ancient times people began to notice that depen…
- 50 Reasons Why You Would Love eMagicOne Software Wednesday, February 4th, 2015February is the month of love and St. Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to express your feelings. So even if you every year complain how much you hate this holiday, online store owners can earn some good revenue on this day. Money can’t buy you love, but you can buy eMagicOne software that you…
- How to Overcome Post-Holiday Sales Slump Wednesday, February 4th, 2015January is typically considered to be a slow month for online stores. People tend to spend a fortune on holiday shopping and stop right after the season is over. Post-holiday sales are expected to get low. This happens because people have reached or surpassed their Christmas holiday spending budgets…