Using the right eCommerce software is an important part of tackling eBay business. Nowadays you can take advantage of more flawless and approachable PrestaShop to eBay integration via new Store Manager addon.
The release delivers a good number of significant changes, new features and improvements. Look through the coverage of main changes, this version is associated with, before updating the module.
LIST OF PRESTASHOP EBAY INTEGRATION ENHANCEMENTS
Configuration and Listing Setup
Old export/synchronization profiles have been retired and now addon offers comprehensive system for data integration setup.
- Configuration management has also been improved. You can create multiple configurations on the basis of necessary product listings.
- Configurations can be created, renamed, removed, saved or restored.
- It is possible to arrange products into multiple listings and use listings in configurations. One and the same listing can be assigned to more than one configuration.
- Products can be added to eBay listings directly from Store Manager grid (“Add to eBay Listing” option has been added in the context menu).
Combination Export to eBay
Products, that come in variations at your PrestaShop site, can be exported to eBay via the addon (list of categories, eBay allows to sell variations within, can be checked by this link – http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html
Improved Display of Menus and Options
Refurbished interface and option display gives a modern look to PrestaShop eBay Integration addon.
Last Activity Logs
Recent operation logs summarize export, synchronization, mapping results, show date, when the operation was performed, display status of each performance. Previously data export/synchronization terminated if an error happened. The logics has been changed in new version. PrestaShop product export/synchronization will not be interrupted if some error occurs. All the mishaps will be recorded to the report, which can be accessed afterwards.
In case product export or synchronization fail, the addon allows you re-export or re-synchronize products.
HOW TO UPDATE PRESTASHOP EBAY INTEGRATION TO THE LATEST VERSION
First of all, we recommend you to backup all active configurations in case you need to roll back to older addon version. Save mapping, export and synchronization profiles pressing “Save all Configurations” button.
You need also to backup eBay Integration .dll file to be able to return to previous version. Before updating to this version navigate to C:Program Files (x86)eMagicOneStore Manager for PrestaShopPlugins and copy eBayIntegration.dll file to some local folder.
Once you have backuped configurations, proceed with the update in this way:
- Download PrestaShop eBay Integration installation file by the link – eBay Integration Addon
- Run installation within several steps of installation wizard.
- Read and accept License Agreement.
- Specify what application the addon should be updated in (Store Manager for PrestaShop in this case).
- Complete installation and launch the module in Store Manager Addon section respectively.
*eBay Integration addon runs in Store Manager in Demo mode and allows to manage limited number of records. Order License key to unlock the functionality and export/synchronize products in any quantities.
How to Roll Back?
What to do if you, for some reason, want to revert back to the old version? Downgrade is quite easy. Close Store Manager for PrestaShop and copy .dll file of eBay Integration addon you have been using previously to C:Program Files (x86)eMagicOneStore Manager for PrestaShopPlugins.
Then open Store Manager and launch eBay Integration addon. The addon will be downgraded to older version and you should now restore all settings from saved configuration.
Payment methods do not display correctly during orders import from eBay for Presta v. 1.7.X
Price formula used on “eBay Listing Options” step in the addon does not apply to PrestaShop combinations.
**eBay Integration is Store Manager for PrestaShop addon and can’t be used as a standalone product. If you still do not have Store Manager, run free trial to experience eBay Integration addon and other Store Manager functional possibilities.