Scrape product data from any website
- Copy website content (descriptions, features, drop-downs) into file
- Download an entire web site content and get it imported into PrestaShop
- Grab specific site content (price, sale pride, offers) into PrestaShop-compatible csv file
- Scrape data from website into excel including Name, MPN, QTY, Description, Image(s), Variations, Tables, etc
Extract data from any blog, store or website with eScraper
Your business goals are our challenges. Our techs make each file perfect for your current import tool or we can grab data with eScraper and pull it to your PrestaShop store as a service.
Integrate with the systems you already use
Sync data with your ERP, CRM, shipping, payment processor and warehouse. Get real-time synchronization via API or any other available methods. Both ready-made solutions and custom development available for your use.
Why you may need our secret service?
- To get more information from your supplier (if data is provided for additional fee)
- To keep an eye on your competitors and make your pricing competitive
- You’re building a new worldwide comparison service
- You want to make a copy of someone’s website*
* Note that Google treats duplicated content badly so most likely you will not be in the Google’s top with such content. You should generate extra content or prove Google that you’re an expert in the area and that your site covers every aspect of the niche.
Use our secret service for any other purpose and control every aspect of your eCommerce life
Important! eScraper team provides scraping services for the data that is publicly available or is accessible through official vendor/website account authorization. The responsibility of account creation, data validation and usage (if it is a subject of copyright, trademark, patent, etc) is on the customer’s side and should be considered before the service is requested.
Grab it now!
Download an entire web site content Free of charge.
Request your first free scrape and get your perfect file (up to 1 000 products) within 24 hours.
Manual mapping used, no robots are harmed! 🙂