Where is Store Manager connecting to and Why?
- Port 3306 (remote) – MySQL
- Used by MySQL database server at your store (website) in case if you have configured direct connection in preferences /optional/
- Port 80 (remote) – HTTP
- Bridge connection – a connection between your computer and your store (website) /optional/
- Software Licensing(license.emagicone.com) – Store Manager verifies license by connecting to our licensing server. When this connection is blocked program will not work /required/
- Error reporting(license.emagicone.com) – Store Manager allows you to report about an error in specific situations. Automated report can include a screen capture (you can disable this option), some sql queries (they may contain some data) and your database structure (structure only, no data). In any case you can check the report and decode if you would like to send it or not
- Check for Update(license.emagicone.com) – Store Manager can notify you if new version is available. You can disable this potion in Preferences form – Advanced tab
- Port 21(remote) – FTP
- Used for image and downloadable (ebooks, programs, music etc.) product management /optional/
- Port 25 (remote) – SMTP
- Used for emailing. Depending of SMTP settings in preferences any other email port may be used /optional/
- Used when SSH direct connection established through SSH channel /optional/
Note that port numbers mentioned above are most commonly used but they can be different. Contact your local administrator, hosting provider or ISP for details.
Also you’re welcome to check our Privacy Statement