Check Direct Database Connection Form
Internet check failed:
- Make sure your computer is connected to Internet.
- Make sure your network connection is configured properly.
- Make sure there’s no firewall or antivirus software blocking Store Manager.
Database host check failed:
- Make sure you have specified valid MySQL host. In most cases it is your store hostname, it may be different though.
- Make sure your hosting provider allows direct MySQL connections, some of them may not. Email hosting support and ask them to clarify this.
- In some cases it is better to specify here IP address rather than domain name.
Database port check failed:
- Make sure you have specified correct MySQL port. Port 3306 is default and most commonly used.
- Make sure there’s no firewall blocking specified port.
- Make sure your current IP address is added to access hosts. Use hosting control panel to manage access hosts. Visit http://www.whatismyip.com to determine what is your current IP address.
Database check failed:
- Make sure you have specified valid database username and password. Check Store Manager documentation for detailed instructions.
- Make sure that used username has full access rights to specified database. Use hosting control panel to manage database users and assign rights.
- Make sure you have specified valid database name. Check store configuration file what database is used at your store.