Great news for PrestaShop Store Manager users. New version of the application, Store Manager for PrestaShop v184.108.40.2069, has just been released.
We’d like to draw your attention to changes that have been implemented and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- SSL Versions field has been added to FTP connection setting tab, FTPS/FTPES protocols
- Now Date Update field is updated when modifications are made with Mass Product Changer
- Some visual enhancements have been implemented to Mass Product Changer window
- Now “a” letter can be used in product description for Danish language
- Access Violation occurred in Attribute section after attribute position update. It has been fixed and attribute update runs fluently
- Access Violation occurring after product copying has been fixed in this release of Store Manager for PrestaShop
- Access Violation occurring in the process of report editing has been eliminated
- Now images can be assigned in bulk via drag-and-drop on Windows 8, even if you launched Store Manager without administrator permissions
- Access violation related to combination update in Stock Management has been fixed
- Previously the way SKUs were normalized in Store Manager differed from the way it is done in Admin. After reindex these products were not searchable at the front-end. Now product search functions properly
- Now tags are updated properly for products that already have tags – existing tags are replaced with those, provided in the file. Previously they were added as new tags
- Product updates performed with Mass Product Changer now are applied to shops properly
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop