Great news for PrestaShop users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.22.214.171.1247 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- New templates are now available in PrestaShop PDF Catalog Creator addon.
- Texture images are now assigned by drag-and-drop in attribute edit form (attributes of ‘Color’ type).
- It is possible to import registration date for new PrestaShop users now.
- Since now it is possible to associate PrestaShop contacts with specific shop/shops in Store Manager.
- Now post/zip codes undergo validation when new address is created or existing one is edited. One of phone fields should be filled in (identically to Admin settings).
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Previously focus disappeared and edited/added customer was out of the focus after saving.Now focus remains on the customer you have edited/added.
- State field (in address edit form) has become required. If selected country has states(regions) in database, one must select it when editing/adding addresses in Store Manager.
- E-mail addresses undergo validation in contact edit form now.
- Some fixes have been implemented to automated product export.
- ‘Duplicate column name ‘config_type’ occurred on eBay Integration addon launch. The error has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore RunningOrder Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop