Great news for PrestaShop users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.126.96.36.1995 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
Features: PrestaShop Combination Export to eBay, PrestaShop Attachment Import/Export
- Import/export of PrestaShop attachments feature has been added. Now you can assign existing or new attachments to products via import.
- PrestaShop variation export to eBay feature has been added. Now product variations can be exported to marketplace with Store Manager and eBay Integration addon.
PrestaShop Attachment Import
PrestaShop Attachment Export
- Interface language search now functions properly in Store Manager. Expand the dropdown and start typing language name to quickly access it.
- New version of bridge.php (7.58) is available. Accelerated backup of FTP files via bridge.php has been implemented.
- Products with negative quantity value can be imported from QuickBooks to Store Manager now (via QuickBooks Integration addon).
- Products with negative quantity value can now be added to PrestaShop via product import wizard.
- Measurement units, added in PrestaShop backend, now display in product lower grid and in the edit form.
- Now product image displays in orders in Store Manager application.
Starting from this version of Store Manager (188.8.131.525) Automated Product Import addon is absolutely free. Follow the link to get more details on this addon – PrestaShop Automated Product Import
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- For Cloud-based stores: Watermark upload issue has been fixed.
- Minor fixes have been implemented to product import wizard.
- Inactive employees do not display in ‘Edit warehouse’ and ‘Edit stock management’ forms of Store Manager for PrestaShop.
- Previously image orientation did not change to vertical when it was uploaded with Store Manager. This inconvenience has been eliminated in this release and horizontal images rotate now.
- ‘Out of memory’ error occurred previously when a large number of combinations was being generated in Store Manager. The issue has been fixed and now combinations are generated flawlessly.
- ‘Category_URL’ field is sent correctly to PDF Catalog Creator addon now.
- There has been corrected recording to ‘total_discounts_tax_incl’, ‘total_discounts_tax_excl’, ‘total_paid_tax_incl’, ‘total_paid_tax_excl’ database fields during order editing or discount applying.
- Combination grid is refreshed each time changes are implemented to combinations. Umlauts coding/decoding (in attribute names or in product fields) in the process of export has been corrected.
- Combination reference value will be extracted if [attr_reference] database field value is used in expression in the process of export.
Users who update Store Manager to the latest version might get “Duplicate column name ‘config_type” error on the first eBay Integration addon launch.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore RunningOrder Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop