Great news for PrestaShop users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.22.214.171.1247 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.style=”color: #0059b3; font-weight: bold;”>Improvements: Filter in PrestaShop Product Export Wizard, Mass Feature Changer Enhancements
- Field filter has been added to Store Manager product export wizard.
- Mass Feature Changer performance has been optimized for stores keeping large number of features.
- Payment details will be displayed in PrestaShop admin for order if its status has ‘Consider the associated order is validated’ option enabled.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- Image URL now will be generated correctly when ‘Export image filename with full HTTP URL path’ is enabled in export wizard (for Cloud-based stores).
- Disabled PrestaShop manufacturer can’t be assigned to products in this and further versions of PrestaShop Store Manager. If the manufacturer had been assigned to products, but disabled some time afterwards, it won’t show for this product after deactivating.
- Minor Automated Product Import enhancements have been implemented.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop