Great news for PrestaShop Store Manager users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.188.8.131.525 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
Feature: PrestaShop Carrier Import/Export
- ‘Product Carrier’ field has been added to import/export wizard of Store Manager for PrestaShop. Now you can assign carriers (existing one) to products via import or select this field for export.
PrestaShop Carrier Export
PrestaShop Carrier Import
Improvements: PrestaShop Carrier Management Enhancements, ‘Bridge Connection Timeout’ in Preferences
- Minor PrestaShop carrier management improvements have been implemented in this release of Store Manager for PrestaShop.
- ‘Bridge connection timeout’ option has been added to ‘Preferences->Advanced Database Connection’ section.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- ‘Add Accessory’ button is disabled now if empty product category is in focus or no product is selected.
- Import file has been previously blocked in the process of PrestaShop import settings configuring, The issue has been fixed and now no blocking occurs.
- Order total is now rounded due to PrestaShop admin settings, shipping cost is being added to total paid tax excluded.
- Now products can be added to existing order in Store Manager at PrestaShop version 184.108.40.206.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop