Great news for PrestaShop Store Manager users. New version of the application, Store Manager for PrestaShop v.188.8.131.529, has just been released.
We’d like to draw your attention to changes that have been implemented and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- Now company logo (.png image) can be added to PrestaShop report;
- SSL Version setting (for HTTP URLs ) has been added to PrestaShop Connection Wizard;
- If some image in product lower grid is deleted, the first image is put into focus and options on the toolbar are active.
- Previously filter settings were ignored in the process of order export. Now filters are applied and necessary PrestaShop orders are exported to .csv file;
- Supplier reference is now displayed in ordered product tab of PrestaShop order details;
- Previously Address clone was created if PrestaShop users simply edited Address. The error has been fixed in this release of Store Manager for PrestaShop version;
- Previously combination image was truncated (if length exceeded 255 symbols) on Preview Import Data step of the import wizard. The issue has been eliminated, combination image field length has been increased, so full image URL will be shown on Preview step now;
- New shop is now displayed in Store Manager application right after it is created;
- Now cover image will not get unassigned after image caption editing;
- Quantity now will get value from proper database table, if expression is used in the process of PrestaShop import;
- Duplicate_entry error occurred if customers were simultaneously created via POS. The issue has been fixed and customer creation runs flawlessly;
- Automated import/export enhancements have been implemented in this Store Manager for PrestaShop release.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore Running Order Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop