Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for PrestaShop.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
– Now it is possible to drag and drop image directly from web-browser into Store Manager. (Note: This will not work if Store Manager is started as Administrator);
– Now mouse scroll will work on mouse over. (Note: Previously you had to click on some form or list and then scroll);
– Advanced Stock Management support is now available in BETA. (Note: You will see this section only if it is enabled in Back Office Preferences).
– XML import minor improvements and fixes (mapping is saved when walking between wizard steps, added confirmation messages before breaking mapping, fixed know exceptions, etc.);
– Accented URLs are now supported (if enabled in Back Office Preferences);
– Now it is possible to interrupt process of generating combinations. (Note: Previously Cancel button was not available on the progress form);
– Now shipping name is exported into QuickBooks when exporting orders. (Note: Previously description was exported instead).
– Fixed importing product descriptions in multiple languages simultaneously (Note: previously descriptions didn’t update);
– Fixed products export preview on Windows 8.
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop