Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for PrestaShop.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
– From now on you can speed up data export to the file, using Cache Export Data option at certain step of the export process;
– Preview Data to Be Exported step has been added to the Export Wizard. Now you can view data and check whether records are properly organized before pressing Export button;
– Carrier Tab has been implemented to Store Manager. You can view and assign carrier to one or several PrestaShop products chosen;
– The ability to calculate change in POS during Order creation has been added. Now you can quickly calculate change directly in POS. Press F9 to open change window.
– When copying PrestaShop products, you will get progress bar, displaying the process.
– When certain attribute is being selected from the drop-down, its name automatically appears in “Name” field below, in case names coincide;
– Drag&drop products feature has been added in this release. You can easily sort products using this technique. Take into account, this feature is applicable for products, position value of which is greater than 0;
– The ability to sort Feature Values has been implemented. You can sort values clicking on column header;
– In product search form, fields to search in are sorted in alphabetical order, what allows you to easily find necessary one;
– PrestaShop import of products has been optimized. If .csv file row does not contain identifier, it’s regarded that information in this line refers to the previous product;
– Pending Data is available in view mode only if you are using PHP bridge connection to database. You can edit pending data, using corresponding option if you’d like.
– It was not possible to view data after SQL query execution. This problem has been fixed;
– The carrier, created with Store Manager, was not always represented at the front-end. Now this issue has been corrected;
– Duplicated entry error occurred when running automated PrestaShop import. This issue has been fixed;
– When switching database connection – from bridge to direct, there was indicated the name of database, working on bridge. This issue has been corrected;
– In POS combination images were not displayed properly, when certain product combination was selected. This problem has been resolved and images are represented correctly.
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop