Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for PrestaShop.
The latest version of Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
What’s new has been added in this release?
– New option has been added. Now you can import customers to PrestaShop;
– Import Export of Vitual Products. If you work with virtual (downloadable) products, this feature will speed up your work.
– – You can easily filter virtual products in a data grid;
– – You can export virtual products to .csv file;
– – You can import virtual products from csv, xml, xls, odt files;
– – The ability to upload virtual products via FTP.
– The possibility to clear virtual products for selected units checking corresponding box for them has been added in this release of Store Manager application;
Import/Export of Customized fields labels function has been added. You can define custom fields and values in the process of import;
– “Create relation” functionality has been added to Accessories tab for better cross-sells management;
– From now on you can use expressions in the process of export, what simplifies data handling. For example, you can replace text using Replace command or merge fields by means of CONCAT SQL command;
– Now you can update combinations in the process of import (quantity, price, etc);
– New macroses have been added to email templates. You can use the following macroses: SHOP NAME, SHOP URL, CARRIER NAME, CARRIER URL in the email text;
– The ability to send emails after automated tasks execution has been added in this release. This feature is useful if you want to control operation execution;
– The possibility to add images to multiple combinations has been added;
– E-mail settings have been renewed in Preferences;
– From now on Store Manager for PrestaShop can operate with thumbnail images resize rules according to PrestaShop back-end logic. You don’t need to set resize rules for thumbnails. Store Manager operates according to values specified in PrestaShop backend;
– Image caption is represented according to default Store language.
– Special price was represented incorrectly in POS. This issue has been corrected in this release;
– Special price values were not be added to order_details table by POS. This problem has been solved;
– It was not possible to connect to FTP if password included special symbols like US dollar $, GB pound, etc. Now you can connect if password contains special chars;
– Non-Latin characters were not supported by Store Manager Visual Editor. This problem has been solved;
– Previously when you transferred to product page, store language in URL was ignored. This issue has been resolved;
– If you have multi-language store and edit product details in additional language(s), changes were not saved (in PrestaShop 1.4). This issue has been corrected in this release of Store Manager for PrestaShop.
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop