In the new release of Store Manager for PrestaShop we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with PrestaShop store more convenient!
– Newly released version of Store Manager for PrestaShop supports PrestaShop v.1.5.2
– New Store Diagnostic section has been added on Ribbon menu. It has the following features:
- Missing product images;
- Images that are not linked to any product;
- Products without images.
– The possibility to automatically export products to CSV according to schedule has been added to the program
– The possibility to upload CSV file to FTP has been added to Automated Product Export.
– New enhanced and changed PDF Catalogue Creator Addon has been added.
Now you can create a catalog from online store in PDF file by means of step-by-step wizard.
You can use a set of predefined templates for catalog or create modify your own templates. See more details about PDF Catalog Creator Addon here.
– Now while performing products export you can choose the products from the list on the “Select Products to Export” step.
– It was not possible to see products images In the Quick Tab. This problem has been fixed. You can see products images in Tab.
– In the 2 Stores version, when you changed the name of the product for all Stores, name changed only for the first one. It occurred when data were changed in grid or in product edit window. This problem has been solved.
– When you changed combinations price by means of Mass Product Changer, changes were not displayed in admin and at frontend. Products quantity changes could be seen at frontend only. This issue has been fixed.