In the new release of Store Manager for PrestaShop we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with PrestaShop store more convenient!
– The support of Prestashop 126.96.36.199 Final has been added and now Store Manager is fully compatible with this version of shopping cart;
– Now you can work with CMS blocks and text pages via Store Manager CMS Editor. With the help of CMS editor you can add, modify in the Visual HTML editor, sort position, drag&drop pages;
– New bulk operations functionality has been added to Store Manager. Now you can quickly change Fatures with Mass Feature Changer;
– Custom Fields support has been added to the program;
– Product search function has been improved. Now you can specify which exactly products to look for by indicting the search method: you can search products that match any of the words or the whole phrase you’ve typed there. Search by UPC and EAN for combination is available in this release;
– Horizontal scroll for long lists of data fields is available. Now you can scroll via Shift + Mouse Wheel;
– The number of products that should undergo re-index procedure is now displayed on the status bar of the program;
– Root categories for Prestashop version 1.5 will be displayed by separate icons.
– The export fields “Delivery State” and “Delivery Country” were not displayed for export. Now these fields have been added to Export;
– Special prices have not been copied during products copying. This issue has been fixed;
– While creating a voucher tag
was being added automatically. Now this issue has been fixed.