In the new release of Store Manager for PrestaShop we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with PrestaShop more convenient!
Store Manager for PrestaShop is divided into two basic versions: Standard and Professional editions. Find out what’s the difference between the two editions of Store Manager for PrestaShop.
– Quick Customers Search has been added in Order Section.
– Quick Add Attributes feature has been implemented in Attributes & Groups section.
– Previously, the wrong category tree has been constructed in Store Manager. Now a category tree is displayed correctly;
– There has been an issue with product descriptions. Short description from manufacturer could not be saved. Now it can be saved without any issues;
– In the previous version of the software the issue has occurred while creating the invoice: shipping costs were not taken into account. Now the shipping is included in invoice;
– Formerly, in the process of creating the order after a courier was specified, the delivery price has not been calculated;
– Earlier the macroses of the following type IF([CSV_COL(12)] != ‘in stock’, 0, 3) were not working properly. Now this issue is fixed;
– Previously, if the names of feature fields in the process of imported matched the existing ones, then they have been imported incorrectly. Now they are imported properly.