Great news for PrestaShop users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.22.214.171.1247 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.style=”color: #0059b3; font-weight: bold;”>Improvement:
- “Stock_available” table is now created if a product (with no stock specified) is updated via Mass Product Changes.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
style=”color: #0059b3; font-weight: bold;”>Fixes:
- Data posted by bridge.php or Bridge Connector is being encoded in Base64 encoding scheme.
- Expressions used in Import Orders Wizard update fields correctly now.
- Now data is being recorded to “order_cart_rule” and “cart_cart_rule” tables if discount is being applied to order, created via POS in Store Manager.
- The issue related to category name limitation in the import wizard has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore RunningOrder Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop