Great news! eMagicOne Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for PrestaShop.
The latest version of Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Check out enhancements that allow you to make your work with PrestaShop store more convenient!
- Auto-create specific prices according to Catalog Rules has been implemented to Store Manager in this release. Specific prices will be automatically assigned to the product, if it falls under some Catalog Rule conditions.
- Image regenerate option has been added in this release. It allows you to regenerate image thumbnails for selected products.
- PDF Catalog Creator addon optimization:
- New options have been added to the toolbar (when adding new products): Check “Is New” Status, Check “Is Printable” Status;
- Previously products in catalog were not calculated properly: irrespective of how many products were added, there was indicated 0. Now products are calculated correctly.
- Supplier field has been removed from product edit window and now PrestaShop users can assign supplier to a product in corresponding field of the lower grid;
- Some changes have been made to product specific prices creating;
- Previously it was possible to import only one product image from ICEcat. New version of ICEcat Integration Addon lets add several images from ICEcat catalog;
- Previously “Start import from line” was not saved to import configuration. This problem has been resolved in this Store Manage release;
- Formerly order details were displayed incorrectly if you created the order via “Create Order with Selected Products” option of the context menu. The issue has been corrected and POS works properly;
- Previously if products with combinations were copied to another shop, for example from shop A to shop B, products was added to shop B, but no combinations were assigned. The issue has been corrected and combinations are copied together with products;
- Product combination quantity is modified correctly now with Mass Combination Changer, when “Share available quantities to sell” option is enabled.
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop/