Great news for PrestaShop Store Manager users. New version of the application, Store Manager for PrestaShop v184.108.40.2067, has just been released.
We’d like to draw your attention to changes that have been implemented and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- Category assign has been optimized in this Store Manager for PrestaShop release
- Meta Data length limit now is shown in product edit form, “Description and Meta” tab. When inserting meta title or meta description you can, for example, see whether it does not exceed allowed number of characters
- For PrestaShop version 220.127.116.11 and higher: when adding special price with percentage discount type, settings related to taxes will not be shown in Store Manager
- If some server error occurs, Store Manager will display message in special window
- FTP Tasks Queue malfunctions have been fixed in this release of Store Manager for PrestaShop
- If imported products belong to some categories, in the import file they have other categories indicated and “Keep current categories association” option is not enabled on Select File Delimiter and Quote Character step, these products will be assigned to categories indicated in the file and removed from previous ones
- Previously Access Violation occurred if one clicked several times on product search option. The problem has been fixed
- If there are FTP tasks in the queue, they will be saved before Store Manager is closed. The process progression will be displayed via special progress bar
- “Duplicate entry” error now will not appear when one adds specific price to products that already have specific price
- The issue related to Rebuilt Entire Index and Data Post (for bridge connection) has been fixed
- Previously attributes were assigned to current shop in the process of import. Now they are assigned to shops, selected at corresponding import wizard step
Store Manager for PrestaShop v18.104.22.1687
Users could not login into eBay account from eBay Integration addon if one did not run Store Manager as administrator. The problem has been fixed.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop