Great news for PrestaShop users. New version of Store Manager for PrestaShop has just been released and is available for download.
We are pleased to present Store Manager for PrestaShop v.126.96.36.1995 and provide the list of enhancements this version delivers.
- “Delivery company” column displaying customer delivery address has been added to order grid in Store Manager.
- PrestaShop attribute position (within attribute group) is considered now when generating combinations via Product Combination Generator.
- Macros used in reports are not replaced after report editing in Store Manager now.
Extend Store Manager for PrestaShop Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Customers are imported properly to the shop selected in Store Manager import wizard now.
- Some improvements have been implemented to product export wizard. Product details are exported correctly if expressions are used in the wizard.
- Deleted currencies do not display in Store Manager now.
- Combinations assigned to multiple shops are now exported correctly with Store Manager. Previously products were exported incorrectly, if custom filter was applied in Store Manager and used in the export wizard. The inconvenience has been eliminated and filtered items are exported properly.
- Product features did not update correctly via Mass Feature Changer on multilingual stores. The issue has been fixed and feature update runs properly.
- “Update available” option did not work in previous version of Store Manager. The issue has been fixed and notification about new Store Manager version displays in the application.
- Order export field has been renamed in the export wizard – “Total Price for Product without Tax” to “Total Price of Products with Taxes”
Order Store Manager for PrestaShop and Simplify Webstore RunningOrder Now
Find news on Store Manager releases at www.prestashopmanager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-prestashop